Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm so mad!

Last night I finally used my Spoonflower fabric to make this shirt. I only had a yard and it wasn't enough so I improvised with the orange thing at the waist. I liked the way it turned out and I wore it all day today. Tonight my husband noticed that the zipper under my arm was broken. It was attached at the top and had split open all the way underneath (see picture). I was not aware of this when I was wearing it around all day for my daughter's appointments at Children's Hospital, meeting with countless practicioners. I wonder if I've been exposing myself all day. Oh well... what I'm really mad about is that the zipper broke the first time I wore the shirt and now I have to do another one and I hate sewing zippers!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Mary! Did you use an invisible zipper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel!
    No, it was just a regular zipper.

    ReplyDelete