Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stuff I want to do

Not Resolutions or Even Goals But Just a Bunch of Art/Music Stuff I'd Like to Do This Year….Or Some Year…

• sew my raggedy ann dress

• work on updating the illustrations of my mom's book & republish?

• write more songs to use at church

• work with nikki on children's book illustrations?

• design illustrations for the story of Christ's birth, make into a book of some sort

• practice upright bass

• design more fabrics, sell them

• work with rachel on magazine idea?

• design a house

• make designs and market my t-shirt idea

• write/record more psalms

• learn more about leading corporate worship

• get better at improvisation on guitar

• sing a song such as never has been heard in the heathen world (isa 42:10 amp)

No comments:

Post a Comment