Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fishing

Here's the last painting I completed for my class, which is over now. I'm going to have a gallery show at the BC3 campus in two years, which seems like a lot of time, but I need to complete about 20 paintings between now and then, which means I have to really push to get about 1 painting done per month. It takes me about 9-12 hours to do one painting, and I don't get much time to work, so it will be tough. But it's good to have a goal to work towards, otherwise I probably wouldn't do anything at all...

Fishing
36x24
Oil

5 comments:

  1. OMG. You did not pain this! Amazing. Jim F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are on fire, girl! I love all that you have done. btw, I started a new blog. Not as much artwork this time, more like an online journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome, mary. i'm excited to see all of the lovely paintings that you do for your show. how cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this painting.
    It was so great to meet you yesterday. It's not often I meet someone in Butler with whom I feel a kindred spirit. Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Marcia! I am excited to get to know you too!

    ReplyDelete